Finally, Motorola starts rolling out the Android 7.0 Nougat for Moto G4 Plus. The Moto G4 Plus users can easily update his smartphone to Official Android Nougat. The other Moto smartphones always waiting for latest Operating System and hope it will receive soon. But Now Moto G4 Plus users can manually install nougat from here. In this post, we will provide you a complete guide for Moto G4 Plus. If you have Moto G4 Smartphone and want to update so you are in right place just follow the steps below.
Note: This tutorial is only for Moto G4 plus(XT1643 XT1640 XT1642 XT1622 and XT1626). So don’t apply to other models. If you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your smartphone .
- Make sure that your device battery is charged to above 70% to prevent it from unexpected shutdowns leading to damaged partitions.
- Take the backup of anything on the device.
- Download & install Motorola USB Drivers.
- Make sure your device has USB Debugging enabled in Developer Options.
- Download Android 7.0 Nougat: Link
Steps to Update Moto G4 Plus smartphone to Official Android 7.0 Nougat Manually :
- First of all, Download Android Nougat zip file for Moto G4 Plus from above link. Keep the file in internal storage.
- Once the file downloaded then Reboot Moto G4 Plus to Recovery mode by Hold “Volume Down + Power” for at least 3 seconds and then release the buttons.
- Now Use the Volume down key to highlight “Recovery” on the bootloader menu, and then press Volume Up key to select & boot into recovery mode.
- Once you enter in recovery mode then select Apply update from SD Card.
- Now Choose the zip file you downloaded in step no 1 and wait to complete the installation process.
- Once the process completed then reboot your Moto G device. and enjoy the Android Nougat features.
That’s all, Enjoy the Android Nougat features. If you are facing any issue or query let us in the comment area.