Huawei Nova received the latest update B320 Nougat OS. The latest update based on European regions and comes with new features. The latest update is beta version so Today we decided to provide you a tutorial for Huawei Nova.
If you have Huawei Nova and want to taste the Android 7.0 so you can easily install from here. In this post, we will complete guide you to install Android 7.0 Nougat on Huawei Nova. This latest update should only be installed on the European Huawei Nova variant that is already running a C432Bxx firmware. If you are ready then follow the guidelines below.
Disclaimer: This Update tutorial is only for Huawei Nova (CAN-L11) smartphone. So don’t apply to other Huawei models. If you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your smartphone.
- Device: Huawei Nova
- Models No: CAN-L11
- Android: 7.0
- EMUI: 5.0
- Firmware: B320
- Build No: CAN-L11C432B320
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official (Beta) Update
- Take the backup of all necessary data on Huawei Nova before proceedings.
- At least 60% charge in the battery is necessary.
- Install Huawei latest USB driver at your PC: Here
- Enable USB Debugging Mode from Settings => Developer options.
- Download Huawei Nova CAN-L11C432B320 Stok ROM: Link
Steps to Update Huawei Nova to B320 Nougat Firmware:
- First of all, download Stock ROM for Huawei Nova from above link.
- Once the files downloaded then extract it and connect your Nova to PC or Laptop.
- Now create a folder dload in the root of your SD card (If the dload folder not exists) and place the update.app file in that folder.
- Once the file transferred then switch off your device.
- Now press “Volume Up + Volume Down and Power Button” together. The update process will start automatically.
- Now wait for few minutes to complete the process.
Done, Now your Huawei Nova smartphone running on B320 Nougat firmware. If you have any query feel free to contact us !